mercoledì 13 luglio 2011

New Gallery

I know... I should finish the challenge... actually it is finished, I've just to post the banner here... They are all on my tumblr though :D In the meantime I've opened four new fanlistings, about Bones which I adore now (why I've never watched it is beyond me...). I particularly didn't like season 6 (I wonder who liked the first half... maybe not the real fans :P ) but I loved the 21st episode, I think it was the best of all season (ergo the fanlisting :P ).
  Bones 3.08 Bones 3.14 Bones 3.15 Bones 6.21

 Then I reopened my photo gallery. I'm still uploading all the photos, adding the new ones, too... but they are a lot. I like the new gallery script, the last one was also fine (the one that I use with my postcards gallery) but I got angry with it and I didn't want to upgrade the same script twice. Then what? Oh yesterday I was at the Ipercoop and I saw Naked Heat which I want to buy but it was in Italian and there wasn't the first book so I didn't buy it... But really! There was Naked Heat at the Ipercoop!!! Kinda unexpected... Okay, back to my gallery... That's all for now :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento