mercoledì 16 aprile 2014

Scrapbooking

So, I've started this new hobby, I've already made three mini-albums and I plan to make more (not just mini-albums). So here just a showcase of what I've made so far.

First of all the mini that made me want to scrapbook... an album for my Indonesian friend's wedding ;)

She got married last September and I didn't know what to give her as a wedding gift and when I found out about scrapbooking I got the idea :D So I made my first album which isn't that good in my opinion but practice makes better, right? Maybe I will give her a better one for her baby's birth. Then I made one for my graduation day, this is a flip-flap version, but I don't have pictures right now... And today I gave my cousins one for their babies as Easter present:

[...]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento